CBT is proud to announce Ballet Mistress, Dubraskha Arrivillaga, who is certified in the American Ballet Theatre National Training Curriculum™ and is the teacher for the CBT Children's Division.
Pre-Primary (ages 3-4)
Children are introduced to a joyful, age appropriate, beginning ballet experience in a balanced, structured setting that encourages exploration and creativity. Children delightfully move while refining fine and gross motor skills, coordination and increased physicality while preparing for the Primary level.
|Thursday*||3:45 - 4:30 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 - 9:45 am|
* new class added (as of 8/2014)
Primary (age 5-6)
Children are introduced to beginning ballet exercises in a playful structured setting for the preparation of Level 1. In keeping with the overall approach to the learning that the ABT curriculum requires, particular activities, movement patterns, cognitive development and coordination are included in this level to encourage self-discovery and imagination.
|Saturday||9:45 - 10:30 am|
|Monday||4:15 - 5:00 pm|
Two sessions for 2014-2015 school year:
|Fall Session||Spring Session|
Sept 8-Dec 15
Jan 5-May 18
Sept 6-Dec 20
Jan 10-May 16
|Thursday Classes||Sept 4-Dec 18
(no class Nov 27)
|Jan 8-May 14
(no class Apr 2 or Apr 23)
- Light blue camisole leotard (Mirella M207C), pink tights (Capezio 1816c), pink leather shoes.
- Hair must be secured in a sleek bun. Short hair must be pulled back neatly off the face.
- No jewelry.
- No fingernail polish.
- White dance shirt (M. Stevens 1441), black shorts (Eurotard), black leather ballet shoes, no socks.
- Hair cut neatly and off the face.