On-Going Enrollment. Free Trial Class. Buy a Class Card and Save.
Why you should try adult class at CBT:
Our adult class is in the news!
Read the article to see what our adult students say about their class in Let's Dance! (Great Falls Connection, July 9, 2014).
- Our Adult programs are taught by the same instructors teaching in the Academy classes.
- Classes are available every day.
- Different level classes are available.
- Contemporary ballet as well!
- Classes are offered as drop in classes unless noted otherwise on the class schedule below.
- You may wear clothing of choice to class.
- Teens are welcomed in our adult classes as well.
- Ten-class class cards save you money.
- Private Pilates Mat and Reformer instruction is available. Call to inquire!
To register, print and fill out the adult class registration form or call (703) 471-0750 for a free trial class.
Classical Ballet Classes
For our classical ballet classes, ballet techniques are taught at the Beginning and Intermediate levels. Classes include 45-60 minutes of barre work, center work with a variety of combinations such as adagio, petite and grande allegro, turns and stretching exercises.
Contemporary Ballet Class
New for 2014: Adult Contemporary Ballet class at CBT! This class is taught by the same faculty who teach our academy classes.
Adult Class Schedule and Rates
All adult classes are drop-in classes unless noted otherwise. Adults may wear clothing of choice to class.
|7:30-9p||Beginner Ballet||Intermediate Ballet||Beginner/ Intermediate Ballet||Beginner Contemporary Ballet|
|Drop-In Rates||$18 (for each 1.5-hour class)|
|Class Cards (For 10 Classes)|| $160 (by cash or check)
$165 (by credit card)
(for 10 1.5-hour classes)